Theme: Building A Sustainable Startup Ecosystem
Date: 6th – 7th July 2021
Duration: 8 Hours
The startup ecosystem in Africa is young, vibrant, and full of potential. There is a thriving innovative and entrepreneurial culture in Africa that needs to be nurtured to ensure more entrepreneurial opportunities are facilitated and more job-generating businesses are established.
Startups introduce innovative products and create new business models that address changing societal and market needs. We have designed this intensive, hands-on and interactive learning 8-hour webinar to help founding teams learn how to manage idea validation, product launch, commercialization, and scaling up of viable startups.
Attending delegates will assist their startups not only survive their early stages, but scale up, and globalize.
- Channeling entrepreneurial ambition on potential scalable product/ service idea for a big enough market.
- Exploring on why and how the initial business idea will create value.
- Defining potential revenue models.
- Defining startup mission and vision with initial strategy and key milestones.
- Identifying entrepreneurial core co-founder team.
- Establishing a committed and balanced co-founding team with shared vision and attitude.
- Developing a Minimum Viable Product without dependency on uncommitted external resources.
- Designing the appropriate founders/ shareholders agreement.
- Iterating and testing assumptions for validated solutions.
- Identifying initial KPIs.
- Attracting additional resources.
- Focusing on KPI based measurable growth.
- Achieving fast growth.
- Attracting significant resources.
- Achieving sustainable growth.
- Founders making an exit.
- Practical Application
This event is best suited for startups founders or individuals with a business ideas that have the potential to scale and want to understand the pre-startup, startup and growth phases of startup development, as well as founders of startups in the early stages of startup development that are ready to accelerate their growth and development.
The startup team must have the willingness and ability to make progress on its product and market development.