What is the Quality Review Process?
In order to ensure that students have great learning experiences, we have a Quality Review Process in place that every course goes through.
Once your course is completely ready, you need to submit your course for review to enter the course into the Quality Review Process. For more information on submitting your course for review, please refer to this article.
After you submit your course for review, Ricasi Consultancy Limited’s Support Team will evaluate your course and provide feedback on all the items in our Course Quality Checklist. Once your course passes, it will be published for anyone to discover in the RTDC marketplace. Until then, your course will not be discoverable in the marketplace.
What You Need to Know
- All courses will be reviewed based on the Course Quality Checklist.
- Required items on the list are required to pass the Quality Review Process.
- Recommended items on the list are highly recommended to significantly impact student satisfaction. While they are not required to pass the Quality Review Process, they are typically the factors that distinguish the great courses from an average one.
- Your course must pass the Quality Review Process in order to be published in the RTDC marketplace.
- You can submit your course for review by clicking “Submit for Review” button at the right side of your course page in the Publish Tab. Click here to learn more about how to submit your course for review.
- The Quality Review Process takes 2 business days.
Course Review Time
The RTDC Support Team will review your course based on our Course Quality Checklist. After your course is added to the Support Team queue, you should receive a reply within 2 business days.
To check the status of your course, go to the Instructor Profile Dashboard and check under the Courses Tab, Created Courses. A label will appear showing your published and pending courses.
Check Course Feedback
The Support Team will give feedback through email, and they will inform you whether the course has been approved, or if it requires fixes.
If the Quality Review Team does not identify any required fixes, your course will be approved and published in the marketplace.
Please review any recommendations the team has provided on how to improve student course satisfaction. Action on this type of feedback, however, is not required.
If your course requires fixes, then it is not live on the RTDC marketplace, regardless of whether it is public or private. To publish the course, please make any required changes and resubmit the course for review.
You will receive an email when your course is done being reviewed.
Questions About Your Review
If you have questions about the feedback you’ve received, respond directly to the Support Team’s email. Our team will be notified of your question and will respond back as soon as possible.
Once your course is approved, your course link will be published, and students can discover and enroll in your course.