Change is coming. This coming decade promises to bring major changes in the world of work and employees/ jobseekers need to proactively adapt in order to remain relevant in the marketplace.
About This Event
It is estimated that prevailing social, economic and technological changes have accelerated the change in the nature of work that had been predicted for the coming decade by 3-5 years.
So what does this means for employees/ job seekers?
- Some employee/ jobseeker skillsets and competencies have and/ or will become outdated,
- Redundant job functions and roles will give way to new job functions and roles,
- There will emerge new businesses in new sectors,
- Work processes and systems have and/ or will change, and
- Management practices will need to change to fit the new reality.
In this new volatile reality, only the fast to adapt will not only survive but thrive in the job market.
We invite you to join us for a free virtual event on ‘Thrive in A Changing Job Marketplace’ that will be held on March 15, 2023 from 8 – 9 pm.
- Changes in the nature of work
- Impact of technological advances
- Social media
- Leadership and management practices
- Emerging Career Opportunities
HR Consultant, Coach and Mentor
Serah is a a result oriented HR practitioner and consultant with over 14 years multi sectoral experience in HR operations, accounting and administration.
She possesses a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and Management with a Human Resources and Accounting major, and is registered as a member of the Institute of Human Resources Management in good standing.
She also partners with Ricasi Consultancy supporting talent development.