By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Gain an understanding of current and emerging advances in intelligent technology that are impacting the accounting world.
- Identify the relevant skills to develop so that they can effectively serve as accounting and finance professionals.
- Identify emerging job opportunities in the future of accounting.
- Competitively position yourself accountant to remain relevant in the future of accounting.
The practical and results-oriented The Future of Accounting webinar is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with captivating PowerPoint slides to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; and ample time for Q&A to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment.
The Future for Accounting webinar is designed for:
- Accountants and finance professionals who wish to understand the evolution of accounting due to intelligent technology and identify how to gain a foothold in the new world.
- Internal auditors who wish to understand the changes in accounting process and how it affects the audit process.
1. Evolution of Accounting
- History of accounting
- Overview of the digital transformation of accounting
- Cloud computing
- Automated tasks
- Block chain technologies
- Robotics, artificial intelligence and chatbots
- Big data
3. Outsourcing Accounting
- Accounting process evolution
- Accounting services that can be outsourced
- Pros and cons of outsourcing accounting services
- Opportunities for accountants in outsourced accounting services
4. Position yourself for the future
- Required skills for future accounting professionals
- Demand for accountants in the future
- Discover your future in accounting