Social media not only provides marketers with a means of communicating with their customers, but also a means for understanding their customers. Viewing and accurately interpreting your customers’ social media activity will give you valuable insights to help you effectively frame your product offering.
This Social Media Analytics training course equips delegates with the knowledge of analytic methods they can use to convert social media data to marketing insights. Delegates will explore the benefits and limitations of relying on social media data in comparison to the traditional methods of marketing research.
Delegates will gain foundational skills of social media listening including the creation of monitors and common social media metrics. Moving past social media listening, this course demonstrates to delegates how social media data can be used to provide insights into market structure and consumers’ perceptions of the brand. Delegates will have the opportunity to assess data and discern how to “listen” to the data through interactive lectures and completing activities, practice quizzes, discussion boards, and peer assessments.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is crucial for:
- Social Media Managers.
- Community Managers.
- PR Specialists.
- E-Commerce Managers.
The course will assist participants to learn:
- How set up, test, track and optimize campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
- The differences between Metrics and Analytics, and why it’s important.
- How to establish campaign goals, KPIs and other important metrics to track.
- How to incorporate Google Analytics into your campaigns to view overall traffic sources that deliver visitors to your site, including social.
- How to optimize campaigns through methodical A/B testing.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Digital marketing concepts and role of social media analytics.
- Social media listening and monitoring.
- Social media analytics such as Facebook Insights and Twitter analytics. Common tools and techniques.
- Methods for identifying trends in social data.
- Social media audit and paid social analytics.
- Reporting and social media KPIs – What do we measure? What are the common KPIs for the various social media platforms?
The instructor led trainings are delivered using an interactive learning approach and comprises of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The delegates should be reasonably proficient in English.
On successful completion of this training course, Certificate will be awarded to the delegates.