Change is coming. This coming decade promises to bring major changes in the world of work and employees/ jobseekers need to proactively adapt in order to remain relevant in the marketplace.
About This Event
It is estimated that the COVID-19 pandemic accelerated the change in the nature of work that had been predicted for the coming decade by 3-5 years.
What does this means for employees/ job seekers?
- Some employee/ jobseeker skillsets and competencies have and/ or will become outdated,
- Redundant job functions and roles will give way to new job functions and roles,
- There will emerge new businesses in new sectors,
- Work processes and systems have and/ or will change, and
- Management practices will need to change to fit the new reality.
In this new volatile reality, only the fast to adapt will not only survive but thrive.
We invite you to join us for a free virtual event on ‘Career Planning and Development in A Changing Landscape’ that will be held on May 1, 2021 from 12 – 1 pm.
- Changes in the nature of work
- Impact of technological advances
- Social media
- Leadership and management practices
- Emerging Career Opportunities
Mr. Gerald Mugo Gachuhi
Founder & CEO Top Skills Limited
HR Consultant, Executive Leadership and Career Coach, Mentor, Entrepreneur.
Gerald is a HR Professional with over 13 years multi-sectoral HR leadership experience. He has vast multisector experience having worked in the financial, health, NGO and SME sectors. Over his career he grew in the career ladder, with his last corporate position being the HR Business partner of AAR Healthcare Kenya Limited.
He is the founder of Top Skills that focuses on helping young people looking to develop their careers by connecting them to willing mentors. He is also a HR partner consultant with Ricasi Consultancy Limited helping us in the development of our talent pool.