In this QuickBooks Online for Beginners Video Course, you will learn the basics you need to know about QuickBooks Online (QBO).
These step by step instructions will show you how to navigate through every part of QBO. The course will educate you on how to select the best subscription, setup and access your company. You will also learn about the common transaction type that can be entered in to QuickBooks Online and how to manage and customize the most important reports in QBO.
In this QBO tutorial, we are not making any assumptions and it’ll cover the most basic areas to enable you quickly get started with QBO. This tutorial will get you from QBO newbie to a confident user and provides the perfect grounding for learning QBO.
This course is based on the US version of QuickBooks Online, HOWEVER, a lot of what is taught is also useful to the Kenyan context.
This is a course that is designed and presented by Simon Sez IT that offers its video trainings on your computer, mobile or tablet device when and where it’s convenient for you. Other courses they offer include Excel, MS Project, QuickBooks, and Photoshop Elements.
A learner will be able to:
How To Set Up A QBO Account
Navigate Through And Identify Everything On The QBO Screen
Enter / Record Common Transaction Types In QBO
Utilize And Customize The Most Important Reports In QBO
- Lectures 35
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 10
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Overview of QuickBooks Online for Beginners video course.
2. GETTING STARTED
You will learn about the different QBO subscriptions available, how to access QBO on different mobile devices and how to set up your company files on QBO.
- Lesson 2: QuickBooks Online Subscriptions
- Lesson 3: QuickBooks Online & Mobile Devices
- Lesson 4: Accessing QuickBooks Online Sample Files
- Lesson 5: Setting Up A New Company File
- Lesson 6: Uploading QuickBooks Desktop Files to the Online Version
- Lesson 7: Overview of the User Interface
- Lesson 8: The Gear Menu
- Lesson 9: Customizing Your Company File – Part 1
- Lesson 10: Customizing Your Company File – part 2
- Lesson 11: Managing Users
- Lesson 12: Chart of Accounts – Part 1
- Lesson 13: Chart of Accounts – Part 2
You will learn how to create customer accounts and manage related transactions.
- Lesson 14: Customer List
- Lesson 15: Adding Customers
- Lesson 16: Adding Sub-Customers
- Lesson 17: Editing Customer
- Lesson 18: Making Customers Inactive
- Lesson 19: Importing Customers
- Lesson 20: Sales Overview
- Lesson 21: Sales Receipts
- Lesson 22: Invoicing Customers
- Lesson 23: Recording Customer Payments
- Lesson 24: Make Deposits
- Lesson 25: Credit Memos
- Lesson 26: Refunds
- Lesson 27: Statements
- Lesson 28: Tags
- Lesson 29: Customer & Sales Reports
4. PRODUCTS & SERVICES
You will learn how to create products & services and manage inventory.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Certificate of completion
- Access on mobile and TV
- Full lifetime access
- Anyone Who Needs To Use QuickBooks Online To Manage Their Business
- Anyone Who Has Accounting Or Bookkeeping Clients That Could Be Put On QuickBooks Online
- Anyone Who Looking To Get A Job Using QuickBooks Online
- Accounting professionals
- Accounting students