This course is intended to equip the candidate with knowledge, skills and attitudes that will enable him/her to prepare financial statements for different entities.
A candidate who passes this paper should be able to:
- Prepare books of original entry and basic ledger accounts under double entry system
- Prepare basic financial statements of sole traders, partnerships, companies, manufacturing entities and not for profit organizations
- Comply with the regulatory framework in the accounting field
- Account for assets and liabilities
- Analyze financial statements by use of ratios and statement of cash flows.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes