This article includes a checklist of the minimum requirements a course must have in order for it to be published on the RTDC platform. In addition, it also includes guidelines and resources content creators can use to improve the quality of their courses, and enhance the learning experience of students!
The minimum course requirements checklist
Below is a checklist of the minimum standards a course must have in order for it to be published on the RTDC platform.
- At least 30 minutes of video content
- At least 5 separate lectures
- Valuable educational content
- HD video quality (720p or 1080p)
- Audio that comes out of both channels and is synced to video
- Audio quality that is not distracting to students
- A completed course landing page
- A course image in line with minimum required dimensions of 750 x 422 pixels and in .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, .bmp, or .png format. The image should be relevant, simple, have a central point of focus, clear and non-pixelated.
- A course title and subtitle that includes relevant keywords
- A course description
- A completed target student section
- A complete instructor bio and profile picture
The Quality Review process: after you complete your course and it’s submitted for review, our support team will provide you with feedback to help you get your course ready for students to enjoy. Learn more about the Quality Review process.